- Kylia designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative fiber-optic products based on free-space optic technology for the telecom networks. We also apply this technology to provide customized optical solutions to sensing, medical and aerospace industries.France
- For more than 80 years, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and innovation in all fields of wireless communications. The group relies on its expertise based on 20 years of experience in IT and network security.Germany
- Modular Photonics is now a company that specializes in glass micro-chip fabrication including the development of state-of-the-art broadband mode multiplexers for space-division multiplexing.Australia
- Optocomb is a company that sell and develop optical comb sources and their related applications and products.Japan
- PhoeniX Software supports organisations worldwide to improve quality, reduce time to market and enhance research by offering unique and highly integrated software solutions, training and customer support.the Netherlands
- Fraunhofer HHI is a world leader in the development for mobile and optical communication networks and systems as well as processing and coding of video signals.